Ocena teme:
  • 0 Glas(ov) - 0 Povprečje
resnično!?
Preberi si tole:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/22/germ...s-command/
Torej bodo spet za kanonfuter švabom. Kaj je tu novega?
Odgovori
Tako zgeda konec 'herojiev ISIS' , ko je vsega konec je cel konvoj razibt in cca 40 ISIS pod rušo SAA in Ruska vojska so jih dobro razturil

Odgovori
Rezultat 
[Image: DJ9jUUaXcAEHVl7.jpg]
Odgovori
Tukaj je isti video z nekaj podnapisi. Me je firbec matral, zakaj cvilijo kot pujsi med transportom proti nasprotniku  Mrgreen  Na koncu pa še posnetek razbitin in karbonizirane islamistične psihokmetije.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ee_1505766574

Očitno se fora SVBIED + napad ne obnese najbolje proti pripravljenemu nasprotniku, v puščavi.
“So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” And anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.”
George Carlin
Odgovori
Dobr so jih spražl .

Kot v ta zadnjem Mad Maxu seveda ne manjka propaganda kamion

[Image: DJtpBWFXcAAyltx.jpg]
Odgovori
air soft LOL

Odgovori
Tale Las Vegas je EU prišel kot naročen , zdaj ni treba dosti razlagat na aktualno temo ;donetska v EU , tole bo kar nekaj nervoze saj je držav v Eu ki jim grozi secesija vsaj pol ducata.

[Image: DLHhDmAW0AAD9KD.jpg]
Odgovori
Pajcki napadli Sparkasse , 4 osebe poškodovane

Odgovori
Kopje? Tega pri nas se nisem videl
www.sdpolicist.com | Proarmis d.o.o. Trgovina za strelce in lovce
Odgovori
(21-10-2017, 11:13)markojelen Napisal: Kopje? Tega pri nas se nisem videl

Ker si premlad. Erazem predjamski je po naših gozdovih vse pujse s kopjem prešpikal  :))
Odgovori
Pa Hans v Germaniji tudi
www.sdpolicist.com | Proarmis d.o.o. Trgovina za strelce in lovce
Odgovori
Toti so tak u kurxu da še glave od mrtvega prašiča ne smejo po tv pokazat jo je treba zameglit...
Odgovori
To samo zato ,da ne bi prestrašili 'novih evropejcev' , ki imajo versko pogojene probleme z pajceki

Že švicarji so imeli težave z 'nestrpnimi gestami'

[Image: 16783.jpg]
Odgovori
Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen  

...You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? .... NOTHING! (Monty Python)

Odgovori
775 potrjenih akutnih zastrupitev z svincem so imele te tete na vesti do 4 Maja 1945 ko je bila ta fotka posneta.

Prva vrsta VN Stepanova: 20 x,  JP Belousova: 80x , AE Vinogradova: 83 x
druga vrsta –  EK Zhibovskaya: 24 x, KF Marinkin: 79 x ,OS Marenkina: 70 x.
tretja vrsta-  NP Belobrova: 70 x, N. Lobkovsky: 89 x, VI Artamonova: 89 x , MG Zubchenko: 83 x.
četrta vrsta  –  NP Obukhova: 64 x, AR Belyakova 24 x

[Image: _Q6AP4EH6lI.jpg]
Odgovori
Twisted
[Image: kAuag.jpg]
Odgovori
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbR_JnkBUbT/
Odgovori
[Image: shok.gif]
...You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? .... NOTHING! (Monty Python)

Odgovori
Vremenska napoved Sirija , Švedska LOL

[Image: 1100114_original.jpg]
Odgovori
[Image: tumblr_ozilijQKT91shiv3ro1_1280.png]
Citat:Detroit police officers fight each other in undercover op gone wrong

By: Taryn Asher

[size=undefined]
POSTED: NOV 10 2017 10:26PM EST
VIDEO POSTED: NOV 10 2017 10:26PM EST
UPDATED: NOV 13 2017 07:38AM EST[/size]

DETROIT (WJBK) - An internal investigation has been launched at the Detroit Police Department after two different precincts got into a turf war as they converged on an east side neighborhood.
Neighbors who live on Andover on Detroit's east side will be the first to tell you this area is known for constant drug activity.

"Definitely a drug problem in our neighbor for years," said one resident, " but I don't think anyone can stop it."
[Image: DETROIT%20POLICE%20CAR%20CLEAN_148466801...40_360.JPG]Detroit police file photo
On Thursday Detroit police certainly tried -- but maybe too hard.
Sources say it started when two special ops officers from the 12th Precinct were operating a "push off" on Andover near Seven Mile. That is when two undercover officers pretend to be dope dealers, waiting for eager customers to approach, and then arrest potential buyers and seize their vehicles.
But this time, instead of customers, special ops officers from the 11th Precinct showed up. Not realizing they were fellow officers, they ordered the other undercover officers to the ground.
FOX 2 is told the rest of the special ops team from the 12th Precinct showed up, and officers began raiding a house in the 19300 block of Andover. But instead of fighting crime, officers from both precincts began fighting with each other.
Sources say guns were drawn and punches were thrown while the homeowner stood and watched. 
The department's top cops were notified along with Internal Affairs. Each officer involved is now under investigation as the department tried to determine what went wrong.
"You've gotta  have to have more communication, I guess," said the resident. "I don't understand what happened about that - communicate."
FOX 2 is told one of the units had body camera video that detailed the entire incident. That is now part of the internal investigation and we are working to get our hands on it. 
We're told top brass doesn't plan to comment on this until next week.
Odgovori

Uporabnikov, ki berejo to temo: 4 Gost(ov)