Ocena teme:
  • 11 Glas(ov) - 4 Povprečje
Zaostritev EU zakonodaje o orožju
Pred časom sem pisal vsem poslancem v EP, pa je še tole priletelo:

Citat:Dear concerned citizen,

First of all let me thank you for your repeated e-mails regarding the European Commission proposal to revise Directive 91/477 / EEC on control of the acquisition of weapons (the 'proposed directive') and on the initiative of insights and arguments to it. I followed the proposal since the beginning and in e-mail communication to citizens I also several times made comments on it. 

The draft Directive was submitted to the European Parliament in the first quarter 2016, but until now there has not been any agreement by the Parliament's Committee on Internal Market and Consumer Protection (as the responsible parliamentary committee on the matter). For this reason, in recent weeks repeated rounds of negotiations between the European Commission, the EU Council and the European Parliament (ie. Trilogues) have taken place, aimed at reaching a compromise proposal (directive).

Given that the trialogues are not yet complete, it is not yet clear how much the initial proposal from the Commission has changed. For now it is not clear whether the problematic provisions (eg. The restrictive legal possession of selected types of weapons) were deleted from the draft completely or only modified.

Unfortunately I am not a member of the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection. Therefore I cannot actively participate in the negotiation already at this early stage. In any case, I can assure you that during the vote in plenary of the European Parliament I will vote on the proposal in question, taking into account your observations and arguments.

Sincerely

Branislav Škripek
Odgovori

Prispevkov v tej temi
RE: Zaostritev EU zakonodaje o orožju - od spe7 - 26-11-2015, 12:50
RE: Zaostritev EU zakonodaje o orožju - od romunov - 20-12-2016, 14:56

Uporabnikov, ki berejo to temo: 14 Gost(ov)